We give where we live…and nobody gives more than RE/MAX.
- RE/MAX agents have donated more than $123 million to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals since 1992.
- RE/MAX is a national sponsor of the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure Series and has partnered with the organization in fighting breast cancer since 2002.
- RE/MAX agents have been recognized for their community service through the National Association of REALTORS®' Good Neighbor Award program.
Being a REALTOR® is about more than just selling houses.
We are in the business of finding and selling homes and helping people. REALTORS® across America donate 10's of millions of dollars and countless hours annually in support of our home town neighborhoods. REALTORS® are also about helping people. Our commitment to service has always extended beyond each real estate transaction. Since 1986, our company and agents have given their time and their donations to chairities and organizations across the Tampa Bay Area.
Organization Supported by RE/MAX Action First Agents
- All Children’s Hospital St. Petersburg
- Baptist Church of St. Petersburg
- Bishop’s Annual Pastoral Appeal
- Children Miracle Network
- Christ-Like Ministry
- Faith Cafe
- Family First
- Florida State University
- Habitat for Humanity
- Humane Society of Pinellas
- Incarnation Catholic Church
- Into Africa
- Jacob’s Touch
- James Ranch
- John Hopkins Hospital
- Lutheran Church of Our Savior
- Meals on wheel
- Metropolitan Ministries, Inc.
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- RVR Horse Rescue
- Susan G Koman Foundation
- Senior Council on Aging
- St. Petersburg Sunrise Rotary Club
- The Childrens Home
- The Homeless Emergency Project
- Tampa Bay Youth Football League
- University Baptist Church
- United State Air Force
- Vanderbilt University
- V.O.I.C.E.xperience Foundation
- Women’s Golf Association
- Westchase Charitable Foundation
- Westchase Colts Football